Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Still in progress....

Well.. initially wanted to upload more renovation pictures...but I reckon, they all looked 'sama sama'...and looked very dull...so I guess I shall just not upload any more 'gloomy' looking photos...

In a few days time, the photos taken should be much more nicer...cause new carpet and paints should be done already! I think I shall upload more after that ba...

These few days, we are 'struggling' with out new collaterals.....soo much work but sooo little time....well, I guess life's like that, right? We are always never enough of anything...hmmm...vicious cycle.... Hahaa..

Meanwhile, we are also churning out a new website..which will boost more interactivity to surfers like you! and I bet it will be a whole new experience for all of ya...
Plus, we'll be sharing learning articles and lyrics/chords!!!

Ya like that? :)