Thursday, April 19, 2007

New Background!!!

Yeah~~~

I have just changed our BLOG's background...

Spent about 1 hour to change it....cause photobucket's giving me problems!!! Made me look all over for the 'bug'...when I still can't find the bug....I decided to switch to another image hosting site...
Then, everything just works well!!! ARGH~~~

Now, feelin' all backaches...from all the code readings...

I know there's still quite some formatting to do...but.....watever.....
I'm too tired now to sort them out... next time...next time...

I will try to make this BLOG more pretty....more appealing.... :)

Next few days, I will be uploading and previewing on the look of our performing studio!
'Coz, all the sofas are already in... *wink* *wink*

Tomorrow (Friday), we will be sound-checking with our band to make sure all things sounds right by the first week of May!

And oh ya...response are really good for getting the tickets to our Private Launch Shows on 4th/5th of May (FRI/SAT)!!!

So, c'mon guys, keep your emails coming, coming..... You don't get to lose anything...Just some time to type an email to performingstudio@harkmusic.com and tell us:

What you like about Hark Music?
Why do you want to be the first few to enjoy our Live Shows?


and if we like your answers....you get the valuable tickets! Priceless!! Hahaa....

C'mon, keep your emails coming!